Military Housing Program for Colorado Springs. Homes near Fort Carson. Homes near Peterson AFB. Homes near Air Force Academy.
Military Housing Program Colorado Springs
Are you Buying or Selling a Home in Colorado Springs?
Get up to $9,500 in Seller discounts and/or Buyer savings at Closing.
Claim your Military Appreciation Buyer’s rebate and/or Seller’s discount below.
There are only 9 of these offers available for the rest of this year.
Try our Colorado Springs Military Appreciation program that will Pay You (up to $4,250) when you Buy a Home with us. We will also give you a Seller’s Discount (up to $4,250) when you Sell with us. You served us, Let us serve You, read more below!
1. Our REALTOR® Services are FREE to Buyers, in fact we end up Paying You when you Buy with us. (sellers pay us)
2. Sellers get a Seller’s Discount on REALTOR® commissions but still get Full Service.
3. We work with ANY Bank or Lender that you prefer to include USAA®, Navy Federal, Veterans United, and more.
4. We are certified Military Relocation Professionals (MRP) certified by the National Association of REALTORS® qualified to serve you.
5. This is not just a Memorial Day or Veteran’s Day promotion, we are offering this benefit to you up until the last day of this year, you deserve it!
6. If you are going to Buy or Sell a home anyway, Why not get extra money in your pocket and get the best certified professional full service available.
7. Get your Appraisal Fee waived (another $700 in Savings).
8. Have a Credit Score of 720 or more and get your Loan Origination Fee waived, ask us how. (about 1% of Purchase Price in Savings)
Sellers – 719-SELL-NOW (719-735-5669)
Should you get orders and have to move quickly, that can be somewhat stressful. We have several options for you should that mean listing your home on the market all the way down to a last resort of us buying your home from you. We can customize the selling program to meet your specific needs.
We offer a 1% Seller’s discount on REALTOR® fees (1% of the Sale Price) to all Active Duty, Veterans, and Surviving Spouse!
For example, we help you sell your current house at $425,000 and you save $4,250 on Realtor fees.
Buyers – 719-422-9474
Whatever Bank or Lender you are working with, to include USAA®, Navy Federal, Veterans United, we can serve you best. If you don’t have a particular lender, then perhaps you may want to try one of our partnering Direct Lenders if you want more local personalized help. Some of our Direct Lender partners can even do VA loans down to a 580 credit score depending on your entire loan profile. Whatever the case, get your home buying plan in place as early as possible so when the right time comes you are ready to buy. Some people are ready immediately yet others need several months to work on various credit items they were not aware of. Call us at your earliest convenience to discuss and schedule your home buying consultation. Again our services are Free, Call 719-422-9474 when you are ready to begin.
We offer up to 1% Buyer’s rebate payout (1% of the Purchase Price) to all Active Duty, Veterans, and Surviving Spouse!
For example, buy a house for $425,000 and you get $4,250 payout (rebate) from us back at closing. If the seller pays closing costs we can add on the military appreciation rebate with that up to a total of 3% in closing costs, so in most cases you get the full 1% rebate from us.
1. By using your VA loan, you can get in to a house with no money down.
2. Credit scores can be as low as 580 depending on your entire loan profile. It is most common that with any bank or lender, a 620 score is required for VA loan eligibility.
3. If we structure the deal right, you can get seller concessions to pay towards a credit card or other debt at closing.
4. Disabled Vets – there are 3 VA Grants, not loans, some as much as up to $64,960 depending on the home situation and living arrangements. This is even a family member owned home in which the disabled veteran is living. This money assists to make the home more accessible and mobile for a disabled Vet.
*Check out the Fact Sheet on the VA-Guaranteed loan program here:
VA Home Loan Benefit Fact Sheet
1. We can help you get in to a home for less than the cost of renting. In most cases you will end up in a better financial situation if you buy a home instead of renting.
2. Did you know that 90% of VA buyers buy with no money down.
3. Did you also know that less than 15% of Veterans have taken advantage of the VA loan program, that is hard to believe. So take advantage of this great benefit afforded to you, you’ve certainly earned it.
We Love our Colorado Springs Military…Active Duty, Veterans, and Surviving Spouses! Thank you So Much for your Service! Colorado Springs Military, fill out the Military Appreciation Submission at the Top of this page to Reserve your benefits and Call Today, 719-422-9474
Terms & Conditions: Limit one offer per home, offer may not be combined with another person. If selling, home listing agreement must be signed with us by December 31, 2018. If buying, home must be under contract with us as your buyer’s agent by December 31, 2018.